The Model 131S/132S Gas Chromatograph is designed for a variety of diverse GC applications. Our Gas Chromatograph is utilized in gas processing applications and custody transfer metering of natural gas.
- Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, & D
- Environmentally Chamber Tested (0C to 55C/ 32F to 131F) for 24 hours
- Online Gas and Liquid Applications
- Plant Inlet, Sales/Outlet, Sour Gas Pipeline Blending, Biogas and Landfill
- C6+ Single TCD in 4 minutes; Dual TCD in 2 minutes
- Fractionation Processes
- C5+ Stabilized Condensate
- LNGs, NGLs and LPGs
- Power Generation/ Gas Turbine Control
- Approved for Custody Transfer Applications
- Superior in-house custom micro-packed columns
- Custom Engineered GC Applications available.
Envent Gas Chromatograph Models
Envent's Class I Division 1 GC is designed to provide accurate and reliable measurements for a variety of applications.
Envent's Class I Division 2 GC is designed to provide accurate and reliable measurements for a variety of applications.