Envent Engineering Ltd. Bulletin for Customers on COVID-19
Updates as of March 31, 2020
Like most businesses in Alberta and throughout the world right now, we are keeping a vigilant eye on the Alberta Government Website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the spread of COVID-19 in Alberta. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to keep our staff and any visitors to our location as healthy and risk-free as possible at this time. The following information has been relayed to all our staff members:
- Stay home if you feel ill, or notice any form of symptoms related to COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing)
- If you notice any symptoms, please contact Health Link 811.
- Wash your hands – Often!
- Use hand sanitizer if available
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze – preferably into an elbow or tissue
- Avoid unnecessary meetings and where possible utilize digital messaging for simple communication requirements.
Envent Engineering is implementing the following additional measures to ensure the safety of our employees, contractors and service providers:
- Employees, contractors and service providers are requested to reconsider personal travel plans, especially to any of the high-risk countries, due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- If an employee, contractor or service provider working for Envent Engineering has traveled to any of the countries under a travel advisory or has been in close contact with someone who has travelled to any of the countries under a travel advisory, they are requested to not return to work for 14 days.
- In addition, as per Alberta Health recommendations as of March 12th, Envent is recommending that any Envent Staff members currently outside Canada should self-isolate and work from home for 14 days upon their return home.
- We will review any service request on a case by case basis and of course we will try to accommodate in the case of a plant emergency, but we are currently trying to stop all unnecessary travel.
- It is Envent Engineering’s policy that all service technicians will stay in hotels when necessary and not stay in customer camps or at customer sites for their safety.
- All travel outside of Canada for business or service purposes is on hold until further notice.
As Envent Engineering is considered an essential service, we will remain open to assist our customers.
We will continue to provide you with up-to-date information as it becomes available to us, and as we adapt our strategy to keep the risk of infection low.